Frank Robbins - Cofounder of the
December 9, 1873 - July 9, 1947 (or 1948)
Frank Robbins in the 1920s.
Photo believed to be taken at the site of the Wapack Lodge.
Frank Robbins cut and blazed the Wapack Trail with Marion Buck
(Davis) from 1922 to 1923. He was president of the N. H. Sheep Breeders Association
for 10 years, served on the executive committee of the Farmers and Mechanics Club for 25
years, Library Trustee and Master of the local Grange. He is buried at Hillside Cemetery
in Rindge, NH.
Frank Robbins and Marion Buck were married on September 4, 1946.
Return to Friends of the